|Reasons to Watch How To Build A Better Boy
Wow! Look at
our Proud Graduates.
|©1998-2014 ThePlaygroundLosAngeles.com, All Rights Reserved.
New Performance Videos!
And the winner is...
Holiday Calendar and
Make Up Schedule.
* I go crazy at multiple points of the movie. There is a moment where I speak like Gollum from Lord of the Rings.
* This movie is for the Mouse House.
Last summer, I went to Toronto, where I worked on a Disney Channel Original Movie called “How To Build A Better Boy”…
And if you’ve seen any of my posts the past few months, or if you’ve been watching the Disney Channel at all, you
probably know that this movie is airing on FRIDAY, August 15 at 8pm! THAT’S TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In case you were on the fence about tuning in, I thought I’d send some reasons you should absolutely watch this movie.
* Do you like Weird Science? GREAT! Because this movie is like Weird Science for kids.
* Do you not like Weird Science? GREAT! Because this movie is better than Weird Science.
* It’s on the Disney Channel.
* I play a mean girl. Again.
* A mean cheerleader, actually. I even did my own stunts!
* I have an epic reunion with one of my favorite people to work with ever… Matt Shively! Our fourth time working together.
Oh, and by “epic reunion”, I mean we have zero scenes together. But still. #LuluandRyan4ever #reTRUEnion!!
* Got kids? Your boys will love Kelli and China, our two sweet, talented, wonderful leads of the movie… And your girls will
fall in love with Marshall, who plays our “better boy”.
* It’s a heartfelt movie about the value of friendship, and how it’s more important to have something real and flawed than
something made up and perfect.
* This movie is on the Disney Channel. I mentioned that, right?
* Disney actually promoted this movie!
In all seriousness, I am honored to have been a part of this movie. We worked so hard on it, and it’s a movie that we all
truly love and believe in. It would mean the world if you watched it! There’s something in it for the whole family: a little
action, a little romance, a little hilarity, and a lot of heart.
So, don’t forget to watch (or set your DVR’s if you won’t be home tomorrow!) on FRIDAY, August 15 at 8pm only on……